Re: [soaplite] problems with large attachments

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2005
      SOAP::Lite is contributing to some of the problem here. I admit it. I
      have found many instances where it does not make efficient use of memory.

      However MIME::Tools is also a problem in that it is also a consistent
      sourse of memory bloat.

      However 1MB should be easy to handle in small quantities. If you want to
      place a cap on the files you can handle, then yes, modify the
      MAX_CONTENT_SIZE variable, or tweak your Apache config.