Re: Fwd: [RFE] Non-Interactive Install

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2001
      Hi, Michael!

      > I've had this message bounced as well. Can you forward this to the
      > list?
      You may use these addresses to subscribe or unsubscribe.
      Post message: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: soaplite-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Speaking about make installation. You should be able to do an
      unattended install if you run 'perl Makefile.PL' with input or output
      redirected from/to file or pipe. For example:

      perl Makefile.PL >/dev/null

      should make it. Is it something you are looking for?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://buzz.yahoo.com/