Client for .NET server . Empty parameters.

  • xmig21
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      Hello,

      I try to connect to a .NET service using very simple method. Its
      signature is "public int PingService(string login, string
      password)".
      My Perl script work but returns a wrong value. .NET Server doesn't
      find parameters! I have tried a number ways. Include all point which
      described in this doc:
      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/Lite.html#INTEROPERABILITY
      Use SoalLite from 0.55 and 0.65 - no any changes. .NET server
      doesn't see parameters...

      Here is my code:

      use SOAP::Lite;
      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_CHARSET = 1;
      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'all';

      my $uri = 'http://myurl/';
      my $HOST = 'http://mayhost/Myserver.asmx';

      my @params = ( SOAP::Data -> type ("string") -> name ("login") ->
      value ('myLogin')->uri($uri),
      SOAP::Data -> type ("string") -> name ("password") ->
      value ('myPassword')->uri($uri));

      my $res = SOAP::Lite->uri("$uri")
      ->proxy($HOST)
      ->on_action(sub{join '', @_})