Macromedia Flash and Soap::Lite

  • Nick Wehr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Greetings,

      I'm having a real tough time trying to figure this problem out. I'm trying to
      dispatch a class to Flash via SOAP. I've created a WSDL file by hand. Flash
      can parse and read the file, but it can't seem to handle an array of objects.
      Does anyone have any similar problems that were overcome? Please help!

      -nw

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail