Problems with Access with service description

  • jing han
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 6:50 AM
      Hello,

      I meet problem with accessing with service
      description.

      In my project, I have:

      my
      $service=SOAP::Lite->service('file:///myDir/my.wsdl');

      Then later I need:
      $service->Send(para1, para2);

      Send is defined in my.wsdl file.

      $service try to send para1 and para2 to a web services
      server. If the web services server is running and
      ready to communicate, $service->Send(para1, para2);
      works fine. But when the web services server is not
      running, $service->Send(para1, para2) crashes. Because
      $service->Send(para1, para2) function runs in the
      scope of an explictly created perl thread, the result
      is that this perl thread dies.

      I don't know why thread dies if connection cannot be
      established. Is there anywhere in Lite.pm I should
      look into?

      Any help will be greately appreciated.

      jing

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile