Document/Literal vs RPC/Encoded

  • Robert Nicholson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      Please note at work I'm using .55 release of soap lite.

      I have a webservice that I access from weblogic that's registered as
      RPC/Encoded and Document/Literal

      ie. two different registrations each has a different name.

      I can only get soaplite to talk to the Document/Literal registered
      services.

      Does that release of soaplite support RPC/Encoded?
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2005
        That is surprising actually - not impossible, but surprising.

        In .55 doc/lit support was severely limited. rpc/encoded was the default...

        0.65 has much better WSDL support however - across the board.