Re: [soaplite] Re: Google and SOAP

  • NETSTAT
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5 1:41 AM
      Hi Matt!

      Here's the line that is giving me the problem. I tried
      using http as suggested by somebody from this list and
      it worked. I need to understand why it doesn't work
      wit h "file"

      my $googleSearch = SOAP::Lite ->
      service('file:./GoogleSearch.wsdl');

      Thank you!

      > Please post your code that's trying to load the
      > module. (Using wsdl is
      > a little different than proxies.)
      >
      > Matthew

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5 4:58 AM
        At 2005-05-05, 09:41:28 you wrote:

        >Hi Matt!
        >
        >Here's the line that is giving me the problem. I tried
        >using http as suggested by somebody from this list and
        >it worked. I need to understand why it doesn't work
        >wit h "file"
        >
        >my $googleSearch = SOAP::Lite ->
        >service('file:./GoogleSearch.wsdl');
        >
        >Thank you!
        It looks like you may have an old version of LWP::Protocol installed.
        Do you have a file under the Perl directory
        site/lib/LWP/Protocol/file.pm ?
        If not, then you need to install the latest version of LWP.

        Duncan

        Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com