How to download/install Crypt::SSLeay in Windows XP?

  • yflai98006
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Is this module what I need to access a https url? I'm using
      ActiveState Perl 5.8.6 build 811. Here is the document I found in
      ActivePerl which did not spell out the details how/where to get the
      module. Thanks for your help!

      For information about installing HTTPS support for your LWP
      installation, see the helpful README.SSL file that comes in the libwww-
      perl distribution.

      Ying-Fang
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        At 2005-05-04, 22:15:01 you wrote:

        >Is this module what I need to access a https url? I'm using
        >ActiveState Perl 5.8.6 build 811. Here is the document I found in
        >ActivePerl which did not spell out the details how/where to get the
        >module. Thanks for your help!

        >For information about installing HTTPS support for your LWP
        >installation, see the helpful README.SSL file that comes in the
        libwww-
        >perl distribution.
        >
        >Ying-Fang

        Randy Kobes repository is usually a good place to look for ppms

        http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca

        Duncan

        Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com