my client died with "Element 'xml' can't be allowed in valid XML message"

  • Merten Schumann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Hello,

      just, if anyone else should run into this message ... It seems, for some
      reason a method signature foo(String xml) cannot be processed in a
      SOAP::Lite client. For me, it died with "Element 'xml' can't be allowed
      in valid XML message". First I thought the String I'm trying to send
      there (which is XML text) produced the problem. But it was the method
      parameter name. So I renamed my method parameter and things work fine
      :-)

      Merten