How to set body elements? Is it possible with Soap::Lite?

  • zchris98119
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 2:47 PM
      The vast majority of Soap::Lite examples (all that I can recall) and
      other details seem to always have the simple <SOAP-ENV:Body> type
      tag. However, it appears that my requirement is to modify that tag,
      and also to have 2 non-nested namespaces like this:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body
      xmlns:NS2="urn:SInfotype">
      <NS1:AppMeta xmlns:NS1="urn:WidgetsincWSRV">
      <metadata_a xsi:type="xsd:boolean"> </metadata_a>
      <metadata_b xsi:type="xsd:string"> </metadata_b>
      <AppDetail href="#1"/>
      </NS1:AppMeta>
      <NS2:AppDetail id="1" xsi:type="NS2:AppDetail">
      <app_param_a xsi:type="xsd:string"> </app_param_a>
      <app_param_b xsi:type="xsd:string"> </app_param_b>
      </NS2:AppDetail>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      About the closest so far is something like this - the required
      xmlns:NS2="urn:SInfotype" is not in the body tag, which I think has to
      do with NS2 being *inside* NS1, which is not correct.

      <SOAP-ENV:Body >
      <NS1:AppMeta xmlns:NS1="urn:WidgetsincWSRV" xmlns:NS2="urn:SInfotype" >
      <metadata_a xsi:type="xsd:boolean"> </metadata_a>
      <metadata_b xsi:type="xsd:boolean"> </metadata_b>
      <AppMeta_bogus>
      <NS2:AppDetail >
      <app_param_a xsi:type="xsd:string"> application data item
      1 </app_param_a>
      <app_param_b xsi:type="xsd:string"> application data item
      1 </app_param_b>
      </NS2:AppDetail>
      </AppMeta_bogus>
      </NS1:AppMeta>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      This is sanitized somewhat of course, I hope I haven't introduced any
      errors.

      If anyone has ideas or knows if it is even possible to match control
      the body tag, and un-nest the namespace elements, thanks for posting
      or e-mailing ideas - or ideas on work arounds.

      Cheers,