Unable to create multiRef node

  • gabrielomare
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:12 AM
      Hi,
      I'm writing a SOAP client that have to work with a java/AXIS server,
      and I'm unbale to get the correct xml request. I don't know how to
      create the multiRef node that I need.
      Xml request must be something like this:

      <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:example xmlns:...>
      <serviceRequest href="#id0"/>
      </ns1:example>
      <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:... xmlns:...>
      </multiRef>
      </soapenv:Body>

      Instead, i'm unbale to get multiRef node and my xml is as follows:

      <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:example xmlns:...>
      </ns1:example>
      </soapenv:Body>

      My perl code is:

      -------------------------
      my $params =
      SOAP::Data
      ->type('ServiceRequest')
      ->name('id0' =>
      \SOAP::Data->value(
      );

      $soap->example(
      $params,
      $header_node,
      );

      Someone knows how to add a multiRef node in a request?
      Can somebody help me?

      Thanks
      Gabriele