Error : Argument for Operation is not known

  • Nagasubramanian Chokkanathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hello All,

      My name is Naga, From India. I am a new member here, Looking for some
      help on using web services with perl (ofcourse, thanks to soaplite and its
      community for the great startup I got since I started working on this)

      My aim is to execute a web service provided by Siebel CRM OnDemand.

      This Web Service is called "time" and the wsdl is available in this
      location : https://secure.crmondemand.com/OnDemand/user/time.wsdl?
      WSDLOBJ=time

      These are the steps I followed for calling this web service from my
      perl client,

      a. Created the stub using stubmaker.pl
      b. Wrote a time.pl which uses the time.pm generated by the
      previous step
      c. In this .pl, I am calling a function called GetServerTime
      (Please refer below for the code sample)
      d. output of this function call gives a faultstring as follows

      Argument 'urn:crmondemand/ws/time/:GetServerTime' for
      Operation 'GetServerTime' is not known.(SBL-EAI-04304)

      Any idea what are we missing here ? I have provided relavent
      portions of my stub (time.pm) and code below,

      Thanks in advance for your responses,

      Regards,
      Nagas

      from time.pl :

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use Time;
      use LWP::Protocol;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('Time')
      -> handle;

      my $inputPara = "";

      my $timeFromCRM = Time->GetServerTime($inputPara);

      if ($timeFromCRM) {

      if ($timeFromCRM->fault) {

      print $timeFromCRM->faultstring;

      } else {

      print $timeFromCRM->{$CurrentServerTime};

      from time.pm :

      GetServerTime => {
      endpoint
      => 'https://secure.crmondemand.com/Services/Integration;jsessionid=00008G267
      hdjqiRdpjQsjiIfKjY:v928ucdt',
      soapaction => 'document/urn:crmondemand/ws/time/:GetServerTime',
      uri => 'urn:crmondemand/ws/time/',
      parameters => [
      SOAP::Data->new(name => 'TimeWS_GetServerTime_Input', type
      => 'xsd:string', attr => {}),
      ], # end parameters
      }, # end GetServerTime