How to work with an axis server [SOLUTION]

  • Ivan Venuti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hi,

      I'd like to share my solution with the list (thanks a
      lot for your support!).

      I've written an axis WS server that expose its
      operation using document/literal.
      The basic problem was the little support of SOAP::Lite
      of the standard document/literal SOAP messages.

      I've re-written my server (build with Java axis) in
      order to expose wrapped/literal SOAP messages and the
      client build with SOAP::Lite works well!
      Infact the above client works with the new service's
      style:

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => qw (debug);
      print SOAP::Lite
      ->
      service('http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/services/ProductsExampleWSWrappedPort?wsdl')
      -> productsList('2000-01-01');

      This is just a note for every one wo would like to
      interroperate with Java and SOAP::Lite!

      -- Ivan

      Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente:
      Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo
      ora!
      http://it.messenger.yahoo.it