Re: Problem getting soap lite working with wsdl

  • Graham Irvine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
      Hi David

      The schema has been depreciated warning is because of SOAP::WSDL
      Thats not supported as part of SOAP::Lite , its a seperate module
      but is using a depreciated class with SOAP::Lite.

      You should make the change and send a diff to owner of that module ,
      or ask him to update it to work with latest soap::lite package.
      (alternatively downgrade your soap::lite to a compatible version if
      you really need it) I assume you tried SOAP::Lite as client and you
      had problems .. what were they ? Maybe we can get thhat working as the
      WSDL looks like it should work with 0.60 or greater versions of S::L.

      Anyway ..

      That may be stopping it working but you also have a problem because
      you are not passing the proper URL to SOAP::WSDL constructor.

      it should be

      my $soap = SOAP::WSDL->new(wsdl
      =>'http://national.atdw.com.au/soap/AustralianTourismWebService.asmx?WSDL
      ' )