Interop Issue

  • adrian@cheerful.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hi,

      I am wondering if anyone has faced a similar problem. I am writing a
      client in apache soap and soap:lite for a .NET beta 2 service, and
      the service keeps rejecting my request because the request was in the
      form:

      <ns1:method xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org/" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

      instead of

      <method xmlns="http://tempuri.org/" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

      in the other words, the namespace in front of the method name and
      after xmlns: is causing a problem. I have, however, tried the .NET
      beta 2 interop test services in xmethods and those were fine. Any
      idea? Thanks,

      Adrian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        Hi, Adrian!

        I just answered similar question on soapbuilders list [1]. Details
        are in SOAP::Lite doc [2]. Hope it helps.

        [2] http://perldoc.anidea.com/SOAP/Lite.html#INTEROPERABILITY

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/