interoperability question ( Axis client <-> SOAP::Lite server )

  • maximgrp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Hello,
      I understand that this question have benn asked already couple of
      times ago, but I am trying to get clear answer anyway. Does SOAP::Lite
      support interoperability with Axis or not ? SImplified question looks
      like -
      if I have service runing under SOAP::Lite server and desribed by WSDL,
      can I generate Axis java stubs to get axis client fully compatible and
      interoperable ??? My exersises in this area shows that its a real PITA.
      I cant make even simple service which returns array of string to get
      work witj axis clinet. All those s-gensym elements makes java client
      crazy. I dont to change deserealization methods in the java stubs because
      the whole idea it to have WSDL as a single descriptor of the service
      and generate everything from that. Any help would be appreciated.
      thanks,
      Maxim Grigoriev.