Re: [soaplite] Multiple Return Values?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hi, Adrian!

      --- adrian@... wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me how to use SOAP:LITE when the service you are
      > writing the client for returns multiple values? Thanks,
      I don't quite understand do you want accept or return multiple
      values, but here are examples for client and server:

      server. Just return list, as you usually do.

      sub method {
      return (1,2,3);
      }

      client. use paramsout() or paramsall() to get out parameters.

      $soap = SOAP::Lite.....->method();
      $result = $soap->result; # gives 1
      @out = $soap->paramsout(); # gives 2,3
      @all = $soap->paramsall(); # gives 1,2,3

      Check section on SOAP::SOM in Lite.pm. Also keep in mind that all
      methods return FIRST element in scalar context, so, you can use:
      $first_out_parameter = $soap->paramsout();

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/