Format Date/time in accordance to ISO 8601, UTC (24 hour)

  • �h�bh��
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      Hi,

      Within my client I format the date and send it to the server. The date/time is
      formatted using SOAP::Utils::format_datetime and appears as follows:

      <DateTime>2005-04-07T11:59:21</DateTime>

      is it possible to send the date/time format as "yyyymmddThh:mm:ss" , e.g
      "20050407T11:59:21".

      Currently I'm using SOAP::Lite V 0.65_3.

      Many thanks
      --Shobhan

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        Technically you can send the information in whatever format you choose.
        You will simply need to construct the SOAP::Data object manually.