wsdl -> soap::lite question

  • Jon R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      hi all - I'm struggling to create a WSDL for a service written with SOAP::Lite. I have written
      a service and a client but now other clients want to connect. In the server module, I access
      the parameter as a hash of arrays, but I have no clue how that plays out in WSDL. Any
      thoughts?

      here is the request envelope:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <soap:Envelope
      soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      <soap:Body>
      <namesp1:enter xmlns:namesp1="urn:NewRecord"> <newTraq>
      <rtype>B</rtype>
      <cpass>test</cpass>
      <assigned_to>12</assigned_to>
      <reporter>4</reporter>
      <cc>507</cc>
      <cc>257</cc>
      <cc>12</cc>
      <qa_contact>145</qa_contact>
      <projectid>2</projectid>
      <version>kisha</version>
      <componentid>3</componentid>
      <reproducibility>Never</reproducibility>
      <severity>7</severity>
      <testcase>41545</testcase>
      <short_desc>just testing SOAP</short_desc>
      <long_desc>DETAILED DESCRIPTION
      [More detail as to overall defect in addition to Summary field entry]</long_desc>
      <keywords>7</keywords>
      <keywords>11</keywords>
      <keywords>10</keywords>
      <bug_platform>Other</bug_platform>