Re: [soaplite] Removal Of Namespace Prefix From Element

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 9:39 AM
      Your wish is my command.... =-D

      In 0.65_5, the following two subroutines will be introduced that I
      intend to replace uri() and use_prefix() with...

      *default_ns($uri)* - Sets the default namespace for the request to the
      specified uri. This overrides any previous namespace declaration that
      may have been set using a previous call to |ns()| or |default_ns()|.
      Setting the default namespace causes elements to be serialized without a
      namespace prefix, like so:

      <soap:Envelope>
      <soap:Body>
      <myMethod xmlns="http://www.someuri.com">
      <foo />
      </myMethod>
      </soap:Body>
      </soap:Envelope>

      *ns($uri,$prefix=undef) *- Sets the namespace uri and optionally the
      namespace prefix for the request to the specified values. This overrides
      any previous namespace declaration that may have been set using a
      previous call to |ns()| or |default_ns()|. If a prefix is not specified,
      one will be generated for you automatically. Setting the namespace
      causes elements to be serialized with a namespace prefix, like so:

      <soap:Envelope>
      <soap:Body>
      <my:myMethod xmlns:my="http://www.someuri.com">
      <my:foo />