re: Stubmaker & namespace

  • edders2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      I used the stubmaker.pl script to create stubs for a service I'm using.

      I need to set the namespace as below:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <CheckAndAuthorise xmlns="http://my.namespace">
      <TransactionAmount xsi:type="xsd:string">1</TransactionAmount>
      </CheckAndAuthorise>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>...

      However, when I modify the uri field in the stubmaker generated perl
      module (in the my methods section), I end up with a message like this:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <namesp2:CheckAndAuthorise xmlns:namesp2="http://my.namespace">
      <TransactionAmount xsi:type="xsd:string">1</TransactionAmount>
      </namesp2:CheckAndAuthorise>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      How do I prevent this namesp2 business? I can't seem to set the
      default namespace and am a bit stuck. Can anyone point out what I'm
      missing?

      Thanks in advance
      Steve
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        > perl stubmaker.pl foo.wsdl

        #!/usr/bin/perl

        use foo;
        $foo = foo->new;
        $foo->use_prefix(0);
        $foo->someMethod(...);

        The package created by stubmaker is a subclass of SOAP::Lite - so you
        should be able to use all the same methods on it that you would on a
        client you build from scratch.