Multiple Return Values?

  • adrian@cheerful.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hi,

      Can anyone tell me how to use SOAP:LITE when the service you are
      writing the client for returns multiple values? Thanks,

      Adrian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        Hi, Adrian!

        --- adrian@... wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me how to use SOAP:LITE when the service you are
        > writing the client for returns multiple values? Thanks,
        I don't quite understand do you want accept or return multiple
        values, but here are examples for client and server:

        server. Just return list, as you usually do.

        sub method {
        return (1,2,3);
        }

        client. use paramsout() or paramsall() to get out parameters.

        $soap = SOAP::Lite.....->method();
        $result = $soap->result; # gives 1
        @out = $soap->paramsout(); # gives 2,3
        @all = $soap->paramsall(); # gives 1,2,3

        Check section on SOAP::SOM in Lite.pm. Also keep in mind that all
        methods return FIRST element in scalar context, so, you can use:
        $first_out_parameter = $soap->paramsout();

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/