RE: [soaplite] Getting the Apache request object with S::L

  • Joe Breeden
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005

      I guess I don't understand this as well as I thought. Below is my exact
      code (no editing for ease of reading). I haven't included my "dispatched
      to" package, but I could if necessary.

      In perl.conf:
      <Location /soap>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Soap

      In Soap.pm---------------
      package Soap;
      use strict;
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      use MM;
      use CM;
      use PM;

      my $server = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache
      ->dispatch_to('MM', 'CM', 'PM');

      sub handler { $server->handler(@_) }

      My goes is be able to pass the apache object to something in the MM
      package as an argument. I guess I'm missing the part on sub-classing the
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache package.

      Thanks again for your help.