Memory leak somewhere?

  • J. J. Merelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      Hi,
      I'm using SOAP::Lite in a fairly simple setup, with no other libraries,
      and I'm detecting 1M increment on memory usage each time the inner part
      of a loop is run. Could there be a memory leak somewhere in SOAP::Lite?
      Or in PERL itself? Maybe in some xs part of some of the underlying
      modules? Any idea of how can I find this out?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
        Hi, J!

        > of a loop is run. Could there be a memory leak somewhere in
        > SOAP::Lite?
        I'm not aware of any leaks in the current version. Could you send me
        your server script (paulclinger@...), I'll check it and let you
        know? Thank you.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/