How can I change the "namesp1" of my response

  • Juan Fco Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hello,

      When I try to access the S::L ws from a .NET client, it complains
      about some kind of namespace error. S::L constructs the following
      message:

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <namesp1:doAlmaSearchResponse xmlns:namesp1="urn:wsSearchBox"><s-gensym3>....

      Is there any way of setting "namesp1:" to another value on the server ?
      I think this is the problem.

      Thanks a lot.

      Mensaje analizado y protegido, tecnologia antivirus www.trendmicro.es
    • Juan Fco Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
        On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Aaron Trevena wrote:

        > <jf.rodriguez@...> wrote:
        >
        >> When I try to access the S::L ws from a .NET client, it complains
        >> about some kind of namespace error. S::L constructs the following
        >> message:
        >> Is there any way of setting "namesp1:" to another value on the server ?
        >> I think this is the problem.
        >
        > You can not use the namespace by using the
        >
        > -> use_prefix(0)
        >
        > method which will mean your tags will be <TAGNAME> rather than <nsp1:TAGNAME>
        >
        > or see the 'SOAP::Lite client with a .NET server' part of the
        > SOAP::Lite documentation.
        >
        > cheers,

        This is not what I'd like to do. I've experiencing funny behaviours
        when running my S::L server under mod_perl. For example, until now
        after <soap:Body>, the namespace was always "namesp1", like this:
        ...<soap:Body><namesp1:doAlmaSearchResponse....

        When running under mod_perl, sometimes I see a different value, like
        ...<soap:Body><namesp2:doAlmaSearchResponse...., and the .NET
        client doesn't
        like this because inside "doAlmaSearchResponse" I've got an array where I
        hardcode "namesp1", like this:
        $resElems[$j] = SOAP::Data->attr({"xsi:type" => "namesp1:resultElement"},
        $resElems[$j]);

        I haven't seen this behaviour if I dont run it under mod_perl.
        What I'd like to do is to fix "namesp1" forever..."namesp1" or whatever.

        I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
          One more question:

          is it possible to chenge the "xmlsn:namesp3" to some other value
          instead of what I'm getting now ? how ?

          <soap:Envelope xmlns:namesp3="http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl"

          thankx.