Sending Arrays as Method Parameters

  • dapundit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi,

      I realize that Soap::Lite does not fully support complex types using
      wsdl yet, but I was wondering if anybody could help me.

      I have a client written in Soap::Lite that access a java web service
      through wsdl. I can receive an array of strings (ArrayOf_xsd_string)
      from the endpoint with no problems, but I cannot seem to send them as
      a method parameter. When I try to send an array of strings I get this
      error message:

      Type 'ArrayOf_xsd_string' can't be found in a schema class
      'SOAP::Serializer'

      I am wondering if this is currently possible with Soap::Lite (I am
      using the current cvs version), or if there might be something special
      that I have do in my code?

      Thanks,

      Vivek