Implementing SOAP::Lite lite.dll through ASP

  • longk2u
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      HELP! We have a SOAP::Lite service running on a Unix box that accesses
      a RRD database. I am an ASP developer and need to get data out of the
      RRD database thought SOAP::Lite requests. I have downloaded the
      standalone version of Lite.dll and registered in with the server but
      don't know what is needed to get the COM object up and sending
      requests to the listener. I need to do this in ASP as customers need
      the data. Where do I start?