stubmaker not providing correct output after upgrade to 65_3?

  • pijnmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Using the stubmaker after installing the new version I ran into this:

      E:\data\Perl\SOAP>perl d:\perl\bin\stubmaker.pl
      http://intranet.home.nec/XMLWebServices/RequestUserRights/Request.asm
      x?WSDL
      Accessing...
      SOAP::Schema->schema has been deprecated. Please use SOAP::Schema-
      >schema_url instead. at D:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2803.
      document/literal support is EXPERIMENTAL in SOAP::Lite at
      D:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/
      Lite.pm line 2736.
      Writing...

      Output in file looks like this iso a package:

      SOAP::Schema=HASH(0x23722c8)

      Is there a way to get it running again?