receiving MIME attachments.

  • marc_dumontier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 11:26 AM
      Hi,

      I'm trying to get the mime attachment sent back from a service,

      I looked at the sames of the SOAP::MIME package, but it doesn't work.
      The method returns back a complex type, so i'm not sure how to get to
      the "parts". i can't just do

      $som = $service->mycall();

      WSDL file is at http://soap.bind.ca/bind.wsdl
      i'm making a call to textSearchAttachment

      When i do a Data dump of the $service variable i can see the
      attachment deep down in the mime parser..

      my $service = SOAP::Lite
      # -> on_debug(sub{print@_})
      -> service('http://soap.bind.ca/bind.wsdl')
      -> proxy('http://soap.bind.ca/services/BINDSOAP'
      );

      print "textSearchAttachment() MIME\n";
      #my $resultBean = $service->textSearchAttachment("bindid:
      (8)","xml","mime");
      my $som = $service->textSearchAttachment("bindid: (8)","xml","mime");
      print "\t" . $resultBean->{'totalRecordsFound'} . " records(s) found.\n";

      any help would be great since i'm really stuck

      thanks,
      Marc