501 Protocol Scheme 'Win32' not supported

  • martin_hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hello
      I've been using SOAP::Lite for about a year now - a big thanks for
      everyone who's helped made this module so useful.

      I've come across an error that I cannot get to the bottom of and hoped
      some one might be able to help.

      I've build a activeX control using ActiveStates' Perlctrl utility and
      find that when I try to call it from my Perl app it throws a 501
      protocol scheme error. As a non .dll app it works just fine.

      Can anyone enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong.
      Many thanks in advance
      Martin