Check this awesome Health Directory

  • smitha_kathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 2:47 AM
      Hello,

      I have always had problems using search engines to find what I
      wanted,as it always poped up results that I was in no way looking for.
      I just happen to go through a very simple page, with relavent links on
      computing and felt that it could be useful to you too. You may go to
      http://www.yahoouk.org/computing for the computing catalog with the
      following sub areas : Computer Hardware, Computer Peripherals,Computer
      Programming,Computer Security,Computer Services,Computer Storage
      Devices,Document Management,Ecommerce, Email, Enterprise Software
      Help Desk Services, Internet Service Providers, Memory, Network Design
      & Construction, Network Hardware, Online Content, Printers, Software
      Applications, Software Development and Web Hosting.

      Kathy