Offline WSDL processing via stubmaker.pl

  • Medi Montaseri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      I am happy to see stubmaker.pl and creation of myService.pm
      However I am looking for a way for the user of myService.pm to
      specify the endpoint either at instantiation of myService or
      along the way....something like this

      use myService;
      my $soa = myService->new ( -endpoint => 'https://localhost:1800');
      $soa->thisMethod();
      $soa->thatMethod();

      Or

      my $soa = myService->new();
      $soa->endpoint('https://elvis:1800');
      $soa->thisMethod();

      $soa->endpoint('https://joe:1800');
      $soa->thatMethod();

      Currently stubmaker.pl is writing the endpoint for all the
      discovered methods from WSDL file (hard coded) as in

      my %methods = (
      getBbuPcbVersion => {
      endpoint => 'http://localhost:80',
      soapaction => '',
      uri => 'http://www.amcc.com/DAPI/DAPI.xsd',
      parameters => [
      SOAP::Data->new(name => 'obj', type => '', attr => {}),
      ],

      Thanks