Re: I guess nobody knows anything about certificates/ws security!!!

  • h2ofaull
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
      Greetings,

      I don't understand the problem you're having, but it sounds like a
      similar problem I was having with certificates signed from an
      untrusted CA - I posted my solution for this and a couple other
      related items - refer to post 4366 and others. or search the archives
      on something like certificates, SSL or HTTPS or something.

      -b

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan Cameron"