Re: [soaplite] I guess nobody knows anything about certificates/ws security!!!

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
      At 2005-02-24, 12:24:16 Jens Augustenborg <jja@...> wrote:

      >Hi!
      >
      >Nobody knows how to write a client that works with certificates/ws
      >security??
      >
      >$$Jens

      No :-}

      Have you tried the instructions in the SOAP::Transport documentation
      for getting certificates to work with https? Or are you referrring to
      the WS-Security specification?

      Duncan
    • h2ofaull
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
        Greetings,

        I don't understand the problem you're having, but it sounds like a
        similar problem I was having with certificates signed from an
        untrusted CA - I posted my solution for this and a couple other
        related items - refer to post 4366 and others. or search the archives
        on something like certificates, SSL or HTTPS or something.

        -b

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan Cameron"