I guess nobody knows anything about certificates/ws security!!!

  • Jens Augustenborg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hi!

      Nobody knows how to write a client that works with certificates/ws security??

      $$Jens
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
        At 2005-02-24, 12:24:16 Jens Augustenborg <jja@...> wrote:

        >Hi!
        >
        >Nobody knows how to write a client that works with certificates/ws
        >security??
        >
        >$$Jens

        No :-}

        Have you tried the instructions in the SOAP::Transport documentation
        for getting certificates to work with https? Or are you referrring to
        the WS-Security specification?

        Duncan
      • h2ofaull
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
          Greetings,

          I don't understand the problem you're having, but it sounds like a
          similar problem I was having with certificates signed from an
          untrusted CA - I posted my solution for this and a couple other
          related items - refer to post 4366 and others. or search the archives
          on something like certificates, SSL or HTTPS or something.

          -b

          --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan Cameron"