Re: service() broken 0.65b2?

  • h2ofaull
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hello again, again -

      Just wanted to report that I just downloaded and installed S::L 0.65_3
      and it cleared up the uninitialized variable problem I saw below...

      So, one more step in the right direction. Thanks so much!

      -brian

      p.s. A short replay of the problem: the S::L -> service(...) call
      worked in 0.55, 0.60, but not in 0.65-beta2 (due to a variable being
      accidentally undef). S::L -> service() seems to work in 0.65_3

      I'm still not sure if this was a config problem on my end, but I
      changed nothing except upgrade and it worked...

      http://guide.soaplite.com/#access%20with%20service%20description%20(wsdl)