Reuse not reusing?

  • John Michael Zorko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 3:03 PM
      Hello, all ...

      I am seeing a problem where I will often restart a SOAP::Lite server,
      yet the OS tells me the address is in use. This is even while using
      the Reuse => 1 ... this happens on Debian Sarge and Mac OSX Panther
      (and probably Cygwin, but i've not tested there in awhile).

      Has anyone else seen weirdness like this?

      Regards,

      John

      Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
      New album, "Touch", available now
      http://www.magnatune.com/artists/falling_you