Connection Failures Kill

  • motive5921
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      I have a gateway process that runs and accepts connections from
      client pc's on a network. The process is NoCat, if anyone is
      familiar. I use SOAP::Lite to send accounting updates to a remote
      server from within the gateway process. If the SOAP connection fails
      or returns a 500 error then my gateway process dies. What can i do to
      prevent this from occuring?

      Many Thanks!

      Scott