How to get the IP and MAC of the connect client

  • Solli Moreira Honorio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a away (in Windows) to get the IP and MAC of the cliente to trying to connect on a SOP::Lite server, and accpet or deny they access.

      Thanks,

      Solli M. Honorio.
    • Tilman Baumann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        Solli Moreira Honorio wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm looking for a away (in Windows) to get the IP and MAC of the
        > cliente to trying to connect on a SOP::Lite server, and accpet or deny
        > they access.
        >
        > Thanks,

        If you tunnel it through apache you will have at least the ability to
        set acl for IP adresses. May for macs to, nothing is really impossible
        in apache... :)
        Have a look to mod_proxy for tunneling it.