DIME Support?

  • Steve Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      Is DIME support actually working in the lastest 0.65 beta 2 release?

      Steve
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
        Not yet.

        The hooks into SOAP::Lite are complete, but the DIME::Tools package
        still needs some work. I was hoping Domingo (the author of DIME::Tools)
        was going to be able to help... if there is anyone out there that has
        time and ability to hack on DIME::Tools - I have a more recent version
        of the package which integrates with SOAP::Lite 0.65_3 (unreleased). If
        you can help, please contact me.

        byrne