how to get wsdl file out of perl script

  • junzhao80man
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hello,

      I am a newbie to the SOAP::Lite. I wrote a simple "hello world"
      service code using perl. But I am a bit lost how to get a WSDL file
      out of this perl code? Is there anyway that I can automate it as what
      we can do when deploying services written in Java?

      Thank you very much!
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
        Unfortunately, no. The only thing I can suggest is using a tool like
        CapeScience's WSDL Editor to help write one for scratch.

        There is a sub-project in SOAP::Lite to solve this problem, but so far,
        we have only collected a bunch of really good ideas. No development has
        begun.