Re: [soaplite] Re: Problem with a simple script

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hi, Josef!

      > xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" whereas the envolope being
      > produced by my perl script si /1999/XMLSchema - could that have
      > something to do with it? Any clarification would be most helpful.
      Shouldn't make any difference in THIS case, because xsi and xsd
      namespaces are not used. Anyway, you can add

      <SetupSKUs xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

      and check whether it makes any difference. I got the same error.
      Where did you get the description for SetupSKU.XMLOrder? How do you
      know that it's correct.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><SOAP-ENV:B

      xmlns:mserror="http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap-toolkit/faultdetail/e