Re: [soaplite] SOAP Headers

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      On 2005-02-01 at 21:13:40 ghostwhoowalks wrote:

      >How do I create SOAP Headers in the client side if my WS API
      >requires certain SOAP Headers to be present in the SOAP Envolope ?

      Add SOAP::Header objects as extra parameters to your method call, e.g.

      $soap->method(SOAP::Header->name('foo', 123), ...

      Duncan
    • ghostwhoowalks
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        How do I bind 'foo' the element name with a namespace ? I need my
        element in the Header to look like myns:foo where myns is
        http://blah.com .

        Thanks

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan Cameron"
        <duncan_cameron2002@y...> wrote:
        > On 2005-02-01 at 21:13:40 ghostwhoowalks wrote:
        >
        > >How do I create SOAP Headers in the client side if my WS API
        > >requires certain SOAP Headers to be present in the SOAP Envolope ?
        > >
        > Add SOAP::Header objects as extra parameters to your method call,
        e.g.

        > $soap->method(SOAP::Header->name('foo', 123), ...
        >
        > Duncan
      • Duncan Cameron
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          At 2005-02-02, 00:21:53 ghostwhoowalks <ghostwhoowalks@...> wrote:

          >How do I bind 'foo' the element name with a namespace ? I need my
          >element in the Header to look like myns:foo where myns is
          >http://blah.com .
          >
          >Thanks
          SOAP::Header works the same way as SOAP::Data, so the same way of specifying a namespace for the item will apply

          SOAP::Header->name(foo => 'bar')->uri('http://blah.com')->prefix('myns')

          Here's an easy way of seeing what S::L will generate without actually sending anything
          =====================
          use strict;
          use SOAP::Lite;

          my $soap = SOAP::Lite