Perl client to an Axis Java Web Service

  • ghostwhoowalks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hi All

      I am an absolute newbie to Perl and SOAPLite. We have a running Java
      Axis Web Service. Requirement has come up to script certain Perl
      clients to this WS. Some methods in our WS accepts custom Java
      objects as arguments and all methods throw a Java defined exception.

      Can Perl clients call into these kind of Java WS mthods ? Can
      someone please point me to a resource that helps with this situation
      or be kind enough to share some samples with me.

      Thanks in advance