Re: SOAP and SSL

  • h2ofaull
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      Greetings -

      Not sure if you've figrued out this problem, but I'll throw out my
      solution for the archives!

      I ran into a similar problem with my web service - they didn't use an
      issuing Certificate Authority that Windows trusts by default. I had
      to download a copy of their CA certificate (a .CER file) and install
      it by hand. My web service provider advertised this .CER file
      elsewhere on the site.

      To install in Windows, you just double-click the .CER file and go
      through the wizard to install it to the default location (I've not
      tried this on any other OS). Perl seemed to find it from wherever
      this "default" location is. Sorry for the vague details, but I hope
      this helps.

      This post also relates to the thread...
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon::SSL ???

      including message number 4324.