hash error

  • Brad Miele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      hi,

      I am trying to access an item in a hash and I get the follwoing error:

      Bad index while coercing array into hash at Modulename.pm:35

      when i run Data::Dumper against the same hash, it shows the values
      that I would expect. The code also works fine outside of the
      Soap::Lite web service. Any pointers on this would be great.

      thanks,

      --
      Brad Miele
      Technology Director