Send files by web services

  • Mikel Salaberria
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2005
      Hi!!!
      I achieved to develop my web services successlly
      with SOAP::Lite. Now I want to search if it is
      possible to send files in a SOAP message as an
      attachments. If somebody could help me, this help
      would be wellcome. Thanks group, best regards,

      Xala

      Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
      http://correo.yahoo.es
    • Bryce Harrington
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2005
        Attached is a script I did that does file uploads
        by encoding them via MIME::Base64. Look at the
        process_files() function.

        Bryce