[soaplite] The server returns nothing. Why?

  • xala1022
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hello!!!!
      Now I get this error executing the client-side program (the name
      of the program is proba_zenbaki.pl):
      500 Internal Server Error at ./proba_zenbaki.pl line 10

      And the server saves this exception in the error_log:
      [Fri Jan 14 17:14:46 2005] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Premature end
      of script headers: / (...) /Lingua.pm

      I forgot say that I have two scripts in the server-side:
      LinguaServidor.cgi and Lingua.pm

      This is the code of Lingua.pm:

      #!/usr/bin/perl

      package Lingua;
      use strict;

      sub new {
      my $ref = shift;
      my $class = ref($ref)||$ref;
      bless($class);
      }

      sub getZenbakia {
      (...)
      returns $result;
      }
      1;

      And the code of LinguaServidor.cgi:
      #!/usr/bin/perl

      use strict;
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use Lingua;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('Lingua')
      -> handle();
      1;

      Both server programs are in the same folder than the client.

      Does someone know the cause of the error?? Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Mikel