RE: WSDL documents in Perl web-services

  • xala1022
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hi!!
      OK!! Current SOAP::Lite clients can't reach web-services
      returning array of strings, but what happens if I have an Axis client
      for example?? Will it work?? Now I have services (without the WSDL
      document) both (the client and the server) in Perl with SOAP::Lite and
      the client can access to the web-service although the service returns
      an array of strings.Then, the problem of the string arrays is
      accessing to the service using the WSDL document, that's ok??

      Regards,
      Xala
    • Klaus Guenter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
        ... forgot to mention, that the CVS Version at sourceforge.net should be able
        to do just that.

        I'm testing at the moment.

        Rgds,
        Klaus
        --
        People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
        the future.