Envelope Schema, when using as a service

  • cynicalearth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      $service = SOAP::Lite->service("file:/path/to/wsdl/file");
      return $service->getbob(@values);

      This by default use the 1999 Schema, the problem is I need it to be
      2001 as two of the values are dateTime. How do you change the
      xmlschema when using SOAP::Lite as a service?

      As I am getting a dateTime is not supported in 1999 schema error,
      which it isn't.
    • Juan Fco Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
        On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, cynicalearth wrote:

        > $service = SOAP::Lite->service("file:/path/to/wsdl/file");
        > return $service->getbob(@values);
        >
        > This by default use the 1999 Schema, the problem is I need it to be
        > 2001 as two of the values are dateTime. How do you change the
        > xmlschema when using SOAP::Lite as a service?
        >
        > As I am getting a dateTime is not supported in 1999 schema error,
        > which it isn't.

        I'm using
        this:

        $service->xmlschema('http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema');